Page 2294 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 22802290229222932294229522962298 ... LastLast
Results 22,931 to 22,940 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. oh, I checked - it's Planet Fitness, and they aren't fancy as other gyms go, but the $10/month for the year was a promo for their new location opening. Only catch is an annual 'membership fee' of about $40. But the paperwork said the fee stays where it is and the monthly stays where it is as long as I'm a continuous member. If I quit and come back, it could go up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Get a bike, it's more fun and girls will look at you. Even if you're making a marriage mistake you can still take an ego boost here and there. Less chance of old men staring at your balls as well. Not zero, I can't promise you the moon.

I've decided that I am literally going to become a licensed Private Investigator. I need 5000 hours paid investigative experience under a licensed P.I. and a 2 year Associates degree in Crime, Justice, or Police Science.

After that it's nothing but the world's easiest test and tear gas training and shit. I'm going to be Veronica Mars.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 16 Nov 2018 at 06:47 AM.

3. If Police Science is Real Science, then that's it. If it's Cop Science then I'm all Crime. No one cares about Justice.

4. I could also get my paid experience under an Arson Investigator. So that's pretty tempting.

Melf was on Retronauts! They felt embarrased enough by their 2nd better but still sad attempt at talking about the Genesis to actually bring an expert on board!

Only listened to the start of it on my drive today, but awesome!

6. Cool, although if you run one of the biggest retro game podcasts in the world, you shouldn't have to bring in outsiders to do justice to Genesis conversation.

For fucking real.

They keep blaming it on not having the system growing up, but that's no excuse. You grow in the hobby outside of what you had as a kid.

8. So you're upset that a podcast you like listening to brought on your good bud Melf as an expert on the Genesis?

What the fuck is wrong with you two.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Cool, although if you run one of the biggest retro game podcasts in the world, you shouldn't have to bring in outsiders to do justice to Genesis conversation.
    At this point I've just accepted that your average internet expert is far less knowledgeable than even the most retarded TNL'er.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    So you're upset that a podcast you like listening to brought on your good bud Melf as an expert on the Genesis?

What the fuck is wrong with you two.
    Having Melf on is great. The problem is that they know their Sega knowledge is lacking yet they run a video game history podcast. It's like if you had a movie history podcast but have barely any knowledge of Spielberg movies. Bringing in an expert isn't the problem, not having the baseline experience themselves is. I'm not actually upset as I usually just ignore Retronauts but with Melf on, I will give it a listen.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 16 Nov 2018 at 08:09 PM.