Page 2275 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 226122712273227422752276227722792289 ... LastLast
Results 22,741 to 22,750 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Chinese are good at math... that's what the degree is about. All theoretical BS that will one day doom this market. All the "robot" trading in Wall Street you read about? Yah, quant finance and it is really dumb.

2. you saying Chinese are good at math is the asian version of Dr. Dre saying nigger.

3. Quant is the worst. It's the biggest black box of bullshit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It's a nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there.
    The city is littered with vagrants after midnight and they closed a shit ton of roads. American cities often have more homeless than Canadians are used to but this was Walking Dead horde level. But the river was great and hiking the parks too. I like Washington state—will be back to see it again later this year.

I interviewed 11 professors (tenure, track and lecturers) that wanted to move to BC. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

That last sentence confuses me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I interviewed 11 professors (tenure, track and lecturers) that wanted to move to BC. Weird.
    In my (high school, college, and university) experience, US-born teachers are really common here for some reason.

7. I got to spend a half hour chatting with CouryC.
    I’m so glad his channel is starting to blow up. I’m looking forward to the the production they’re going to Japan to film.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    In my (high school, college, and university) experience, US-born teachers are really common here for some reason.
    Seemed like a response to Trump and government surveillance. He kept referring to them at "the guardian angel".
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. My Sega arcade book is out! I still can't believe that it's finally here. It seemed like it would never get done.

Congratulations.

Send me one, and then I'll stiff you on the shipping. Do it twice and we'll call it even.