Page 2291 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 227722872289229022912292229322952305 ... LastLast
Results 22,901 to 22,910 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    She 100% is. I've gotta save for a ring and stuff, but at the my income, we're talking like...years before I have enough. And I just want to propose now.
    I proposed without a ring. Who gives a fuck?

2. Yea you shouldn't worry about that too much. You can find a lot of reasonable stuff that'll do just fine. My engagement ring didn't even have a diamond in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Yeah, we don't have a diamond ring over here because I didn't marry a woman with Princess Syndrome who needs a classist status symbol on her finger to make other women mad.

How else can three months salary last forever? How about a house?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    There is no merit in me that justifies why I deserve her.
    You shouldn't marry her because she can do better. Just pointing out how dumb you sound. She dates you because you make her happy. That's really all there is to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yeah, we don't have a diamond ring over here because I didn't marry a woman with Princess Syndrome who needs a classist status symbol on her finger to make other women mad.

How else can three months salary last forever? How about a house?
    We designed our own and set it in a metal working course we did together. Took us 9 or 10 tries.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 06 Nov 2018 at 09:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Hero is down here, he can't afford a house. Don't even joke about that.

6. My ring is a fifty cent piece that we hammered into a ring on a tiny anvil while watching bad sci fi movies over a spring. My wife has a silver quarter. Expensive rings are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I proposed without a ring. Who gives a fuck?
    Honestly, I probably care more about it than she does. She's very much the kind of person who doesn't need things like that, which is more reason why I want to find something nice first.

And cigs is right - the idea of owning a home in CA is such a joke, moreso when you're talking about a guy who's near 40 and can't break $20k a year reliably in the most expensive state to live in (or is right behind NY I forget).
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. Also, elope. City city hall, baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Hero if you want to work in animation, I can do my best to help you. I just don't do any hiring myself, so I can't make too many promises.

Also right exactly now is a Terrible Time to try to get animation work.

10. I didn't read any of that. I can help you get work if you want to work.