Page 2053 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 203920492051205220532054205520572067 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,530 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Cranked, yes, but haven't jumped the channels yet. It has insane tone for solid state.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

In mostly unrelated news: at the studio remixing the 2nd Quarantines 7" to fix some things we never liked about the mix.

It is coming out super legit. It's like a whole new record.

3. Sat down with my wife and made an updated budget since both of us were spending frivolously. Did the math and we're saving more than I had budgeted for, also new budget included a new diet and I've lost some weight to boot.

Diggin it.

👍

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    In mostly unrelated news: at the studio remixing the 2nd Quarantines 7" to fix some things we never liked about the mix.

It is coming out super legit. It's like a whole new record.
    Are the Quarantines done for since your ass moved?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Yeah. We had our Sayonara Suckers show a few months back. It was a good one.

7. Just had a complete physical for the first time in a couple of years. Everything came back great, thankfully. I'm especially surprised that my cholesterol is still the 180's considering the fact that A) I'm older and B) I've been indulging my sweet tooth far more in recent years than I used to.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    B) I've been indulging my sweet tooth far more in recent years than I used to.
    Too much Krisch's ice cream and next time you may not be as lucky!

9. I can't remember the last time I've been to Krisch's.

10. This makes me incredibly sad.