Page 2070 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 205620662068206920702071207220742084 ... LastLast
Results 20,691 to 20,700 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    And vans was founded in like 66.

I hate you guys for having to explain this.
    I hate you for having to explain that I already discovered that info, as noted in subsequent posts.

I hate you more.

3. sweet find! You could absolutely resell old Vans, even totally trashed ones (same with old Converse.) Unfortunately they've done a metric ton of reissues in the past 10 years so some are really hard to date unless you know you bought them yourself - but to be honest if they are Limited Editions they can still sell for a decent price, even if not strictly vintage. I sold some of those Sex Pistols ones for like $70 I think, and those were fairly worn in.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. After a long and difficult journey, my girlfriend officially earned her PhD today.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. That's awesome! Get ready to never win another argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. She got educated, not married.

7. *double worse*
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I went over to the storage area at my parents house which still has stuff from my move to get my extra Sega CD to do some testing. While I was digging around, I found a non TMSS model 1 Genny, that model 1 Sega CD I was looking for, and a pile of now super rare Sega CD games complete. Snatcher, all the Working Designs stuff, etc. Oh, and an X'Eye. I don't really collect for this system, but I seem to have all the shit that most collectors would kill for, except for Shining Force CD and Keio.

9. You should trade it for stuff you do collect for...

The thought may have crossed my mind.