Page 2285 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 227122812283228422852286228722892299 ... LastLast
Results 22,841 to 22,850 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Seriously people, weed in Japan is a horrible idea. If you get caught with any at all you get seriously, SERIOUSLY fucked. It isn’t worth it
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. but what if you eat it real quick tho

think abt that

3. Weed is about to be legal here. It'll be glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    If I can free up some cash soon (I literally have 0 discretionary, it sucks) then I won't wait for the library and buy the paperback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 8.32.04 AM.png 
Views:	132 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	81424

Found some spare clams! You've already got 5 reviews, dude, that's awesome! Do you have a marketing plan and stuff? I'll reiterate my reco of the Twitter writing community.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Weed is about to be legal here. It'll be glorious.
    I don't think it will be any different. I've never had a problem getting it or smoking it in public in the first place. I'm not too keen on having to either take a day off work to wait for the mailman, or have it sent to my office in order to receive 'legal' weed that's overpriced and of dubious quality.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    this guy

Also I'm no longer taking advice. Y'all just gonna hafta be upset while I become a millionaire. It's pretty funny, because the better I get at everything, the more upset everyone is with me. Total horseshit, imo.

Just get good at like, one or two things so I don't have to do everything
    Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Except women. They fucking LOVE EVERY DROP OF THIS SHIT

Meanwhile, instead of having fun like me, the dudes just smolder in my general direction while quietly continuing to torment themselves. Retards, imo
    Or so you say. But you're also fucking with the pleasure receptors of your brain, impacting how you read everything. You're a unreliable witness to your own experiences.

If we had a third party that could confirm, sure great. Or if you were actually landing puss or jobs or some sort of hard evidence that would be great too.

But whatever. You go smoke all the weed in japan. Ignore the advice of a guy who lived and worked there and another guy who's done a lot of reading on it. Shine on you crazy diomand.

7. It’s a good sign when someone interpets people trying to look out for his well-being as them being smouldering and jealous.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I don't think it will be any different. I've never had a problem getting it or smoking it in public in the first place. I'm not too keen on having to either take a day off work to wait for the mailman, or have it sent to my office in order to receive 'legal' weed that's overpriced and of dubious quality.
    Sure, I just want to go to the store and get a thc refill for my pen without being a criminal in the eyes of big gov.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    actually landing puss or jobs
    This is cigs we're talking about, not the President.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Sure, I just want to go to the store and get a thc refill for my pen without being a criminal in the eyes of big gov.
    I think that will be possible some time next year, but it's mail order only for 2018.