Page 2254 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 224022502252225322542255225622582268 ... LastLast
Results 22,531 to 22,540 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Yeah he was dead on. Although I support taxation, reasonable government spending and social services so I’m not actually all the conservative.

Holy shit, checked on a whim and someone on eBay is selling those flat-top Sega CD Model 2 screws. I've been needing one forever and have never found one or even anything similar at a hardware store. I wonder if they had them made?

3. You can probably find a generic equivalent from an industrial fastener place.

yeah mzo, hop on down to your local industrial fastener proprietor

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Checking new posts every 15 minutes or so is bringing up results. TNL hasn’t been like this in quite some time, lol.
    It’s all like Cocoon up in here.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. If you think you've got a better way to spend $20 than on this print, just get out of my face.

Go here and the pw is "predator"

Attached Images Attached Images
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

7. This month's utility bill for the store came in and it stated I owe $0 and have a credit of $337. I was all "huh?"
    Looking inside the bill, they gave back the $500 deposit I had to put down when the store opened. Woo hoo! I get the next couple months of gas and electric free*.

8. yayyyyyyyy!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. This is my 4th day in America and I'm having a blast. I have spent every night so far at comedy shows, and have seen maybe 20 comedians that i would spend $50+ to see individually in Australia. LA has its issues but it's comedy scene is unbelievable.

10. How is your stomach handling all the food and laughs?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!