Page 2250 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 223622462248224922502251225222542264 ... LastLast
Results 22,491 to 22,500 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Anyone going to Dragon Con in Atlanta this year? I'll be doing a panel on video game history and preservation (and pimping my books) on Saturday Sept. 2 at 1:00 p.m. in the Augusta Ballroom (A-C). On Sunday, I'll be running a 1st. ed. AD&D game. I'd love to meet up with some of y'all.

2. I ran a mile in under ten minutes. Not exactly lighting the track on fire, but for me, sub-10 is a milestone. My distance running has always sucked, even when I played sports. I was at about 11:30 when I started running in May, 10:24 five weeks ago, and 9:44 this morning after alternating kickboxing and strength training workouts six times a week for a month (and almost no running). I've also taken an inch and a half off my waist and an inch off my hips in as much time. At 34, I could probably outrun and kick the ass of any of 24-33-year-old me. Feels good.

3. Good job bro. Always race against yourself.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. It was actually your Couch to 5K tweets that got me started!

5. C25K is a blast! I love that program, it's really ideal if you're wanting to start running but get winded after like, 2 steps. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

And I do!

7. Im doing a half marathon next month. It's a lot of running.

8. The funniest living human, Norm Macdonald is back on youtube with David Letterman.

9. Does Letterman still have a lumberjack beard?

10. yep