Page 2277 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 226322732275227622772278227922812291 ... LastLast
Results 22,761 to 22,770 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I was interviewed yesterday by the Retro Hour Podcast about my books and writing about Sega's history! The interview starts at the 30:44 mark.
    https://theretrohour.com/the-history-of-sega-ep131/

2. oh cool!!!!! I love podcasts with people I know on them. how exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Just scored this glorious stabbin cabin. Ya, I'm that guy.

4. Make sure to write free candy on the side.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Very nice, how much is something like that cost?

6. I got a REALLY good deal on the thing, set me back $7,000. Its a 1992 Airstream B Van, it needs a new compressor for the refrigerator, but everything else works great. It has a generator, a stove/oven, even a damn toilet and a shower in the back. I normally wouldn't have bought something like this. I bought a house in a dedicated Airstream RV park, and it's a requirement that you own an Airstream to live in the park, and this was my cheapest option. The whole thing is a bit weird honestly, kind of culty.

7. Don't come knocking, when it is rocking.

8. That is rad!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I bought a house in a dedicated Airstream RV park, and it's a requirement that you own an Airstream to live in the park, and this was my cheapest option. The whole thing is a bit weird honestly, kind of culty.
    The fuck?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. keeps the coloreds out.