Page 2123 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 210921192121212221232124212521272137 ... LastLast
Results 21,221 to 21,230 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Not sure where to put this. Conan and Patton Oswalt were discussing the impact Letterman had on them (and others like them). Conan said: "I'll meet a 19 year old who says, I love Dave,' but it's not the same as growing up with Dave." It occurred to me that what Conan said about Letterman is how I feel about Conan. I grew up with the guy. And yeah, I watched Dave as a high schooler, but Conan was this wacky shit that seemed to 'get me.' I've been watching him for 20 odd years. And when I went through my period of figuring out that I could make people laugh (IRL, guys!), it was Conan that helped me crawl out of the shadow of my less funny friends who just quoted Seinfeld and Friends. Conan helped me find my voice, so to speak.

Eventually, Conan, like Dave, will have his last episode, and I kinda don't want to think about that. But I'm glad I do have my own Letterman.

Aw =[

Yeah, I get that.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I don't look back on these shows with too much nostalgia. They were great but they're pop culture. I like new and novel too.

Zip bang zipitty pop

5. Saw this today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I almost got to take a cross country road trip to pick one of those up. The boss was all hot to buy it.
    What could have been...

7. Just deleted the bookmark folder with all the links for my school stuff.
    It's the little things in life.

8. Life Is Good

Got back from the ENT. Need a Catscan next week and then they're going to rip a bunch of stuff out of my head. Uvula, tonsils, septoplasty, and maxillary sinus shaving all in one go. General anesthesia terrifies me though. The last time I had it I reacted very violently coming out.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Why are you having all that removed?
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

10. This is related to the taste problems you were having?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!