Page 2260 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 224622562258225922602261226222642274 ... LastLast
Results 22,591 to 22,600 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Steamed hams!

2. White Castles disgusting little sour burgers can fuck right off, you guys are crazy.

3. Did you try In 'n Out burger? I had it when I was in LA last April and it wasn't bad. Kind of a less-fancy Shake Shack.

I love dirty fast food though. I eat so little of it at home that when I travel to the US for work I just turn in to a disgusting little human diabetes magnet. I also found White Castle to be pretty lackluster. I don't love slider-style burgers though so I was probably destined to dislike it. I find they're so small that they're rarely done to my liking.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Sorry, steam them?
    Yeah, you know that crazy thing that happens when you boil water? You can use it to cook food, wild shit... I know.

It even recommends it on the packaging, in the “cooking instructions” section.

5. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Impossible Burger: Pretty Good!
    The supermarket variation called Beyond Burger is pretty rad. I made a Shepard's Pie for Thanksgiving using it, it went over really well. Were it slightly cheaper I'd buy it regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. That's what I meant! Impossible burger. It's pretty alright. If they can bring the price down, I'd buy it more. The 2 pack goes for about $7, but it was on super sale for $4.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. The sale price was how I first tried it too, I think that's a fair amount for it. Really good with cheese, turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yeah, you know that crazy thing that happens when you boil water? You can use it to cook food, wild shit... I know.

It even recommends it on the packaging, in the “cooking instructions” section.
    I believe hotdogs classically were steamed with the bun too. New Yawwk introduced the street grill there.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Impossible Burger: Pretty Good!
    Oooh that’s great to hear. I invested in that company :P

I plan on cashing out pretty aggressively in a year and hopping straight in to lab grown meat.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 04 Dec 2017 at 06:42 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Steamed hams!
    God damn it, I know that’s a reference but don’t remember what to.

10. Skinner!