Page 2263 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 224922592261226222632264226522672277 ... LastLast
Results 22,621 to 22,630 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. What will I do with all of this gold?

2. Bury it in yer butt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I meant to type 12 not 32. I’ve been using etoro to ride the currency splits. It’s been amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    What will I do with all of this gold?
    You could post your btc address.

5. Sometimes I regret not getting in on the cryptocurrency, but then I think on it a bit and realize that I would have cashed out way too early and hated myself for it.
    There's also the possibility that I would have put my BC in one of the now-defunct exchanges and lost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Sometimes I regret not getting in on the cryptocurrency, but then I think on it a bit and realize that I would have cashed out way too early and hated myself for it.
    Woulda Coulda Shoulda is a dangerous game. I cashed out way too early and then bought a house. Fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    There's also the possibility that I would have put my BC in one of the now-defunct exchanges and lost everything.
    I did this too. Fuck it. All in the game.

7. Josh I relayed your warnings to my buddy, who scoffed them off and replied "No one know's what's going to happen, we're in completely new territory here, I'm gunna wait it out".

I want to be wrong.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Sometimes I regret not getting in on the cryptocurrency, but then I think on it a bit and realize that I would have cashed out way too early and hated myself for it.
    It is not too late. Well bitcoin will be back to like 20% sometime next year. But I’d bet it’ll hit over 30k I think.

Ontario has issues with many of the services you can auto-trade like Kraken or eToro. Many of the newly forked exchanges aren’t doing too bad either if you wait and but low. They’re just not insane.

I have a group of about 5ish guys that sit on Facebook exchanging tips all day. It’s fun and cost us nothing.

My buddy put his down payment on his house with BTC similar to Josh. He just does this and drug dealing now with a bunch of other medium term investments. It’s been dope af seeing it happen.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 Dec 2017 at 11:01 PM.

10. I've assembled 8 of the Kingdom Death minis. Never done any of that before, and it's not super easy!
    Boo, Hiss.