Page 2286 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 227222822284228522862287228822902300 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,860 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    this guy

Also I'm no longer taking advice. Y'all just gonna hafta be upset while I become a millionaire. It's pretty funny, because the better I get at everything, the more upset everyone is with me. Total horseshit, imo.

Just get good at like, one or two things so I don't have to do everything
    Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Except women. They fucking LOVE EVERY DROP OF THIS SHIT

Meanwhile, instead of having fun like me, the dudes just smolder in my general direction while quietly continuing to torment themselves. Retards, imo
    This is insane. Seek help.

2. Like I said, just watch me fuckin' sparkle. Just you wait.

3. Y'all gonna be upset, I'd hop on today if I were you.

4. Started learning Armenian on my phone today. Soon I will be able to talk to the goblins downstairs.

5. Their alphabet has more letters, btw.

6. Nobody is "upset."

bbobb isn't cautioning you about weed in Japan because he's upset at or jealous of your smoking weed and playing video games. None of these posts communicates any indication of "upset."

Nobody is "upset."

7. You seem upset. Is anything the matter?

You just jealous.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Nobody is "upset."

bbobb isn't cautioning you about weed in Japan because he's upset at or jealous of your smoking weed and playing video games. None of these posts communicates any indication of "upset."

Nobody is "upset."
    Yes you are. You're upset because you don't understand.

I read a bunch of shit about weed being not super dope to smoke in japan the night I announced I was going to leave and do comics in Japan. This was WEEKS AGO man. Posted in real-time in the discord. So I decided not to move there.

I decided to move to The Hague in Der Nederlands and do comics while smoking IMPOSSIBLE AMOUNTS OF DOPE ALL DAY BITCH and crushing wild blond pussy fields of auburn peach that same night. So YOU ARE WAY THE ASS BEHIND SCROLL UP HON

Now bbobb is also confused and upset in the exact same way as you, Frogacuda, IP (get wrecked), and like my brother and shit. You guys literally can't believe what you're seeing SO FUCKIN' HARD that I will LITERALLY need to Send You A Picture of Kathy Ireland (Editor's Note: Modern equiv., natch! - Ed.) with My Dick Inside of Her Mouth before you will believe it.

And that's why I say Just Fuckin' Watch. Because I Will Get There.

I'm not taking weed to Japan in My Butt, Retards. I'm just funny and smart and creative. So it's fun to torment smart guys like you, who are not creative. It's a very creative thing To Do, actually.

And it's a lot of fun, so I do it all day long to keep the ol' brain warm.

10. Cigs, just remember, I can unleash Aaron Springer to contain you with just one call. You have been warned.

look here, upon a sig graveyard.