Page 2295 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 22812291229322942295229622972299 ... LastLast
Results 22,941 to 22,950 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I hear you.

I just don't think you can hit the dog when she shits on the couch, and when she shits politely on the sidewalk outside for you to retrieve. Give kudos when the good thing happens, or you won't get what you claim to want.

2. Its why I have a hard time keeping up with a lot of the retro podcasts, or youtube channels out there. The lack of basic knowledge on the history leaves me uninterested. At this point too, it would be so easy, specially for some one like Parish, to access the Genesis entire library and learn about the system first hand.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. I mean, most of my interest in gaming for the last 10 years has predominantly been going through and playing shit I didn't have access to as a kid or young adult.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Get a bike, it's more fun and girls will look at you. Even if you're making a marriage mistake you can still take an ego boost here and there. Less chance of old men staring at your balls as well.
    Those are 100% valid and completely reasonable reasons for never joining a gym, yes.

5. I'm glad we can agree on that.

6. Fuck getting a laptop, the Raspberry Pi is all I should need to take my stupid game around.

7. I'd like to thank you guys again for supporting my book, Amazon paid me for the ebook September sales this week! It's a fucking trip to see a Aussie and Canada sale on there! Thank you!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I'd like to thank you guys again for supporting my book, Amazon paid me for the ebook September sales this week! It's a fucking trip to see a Aussie and Canada sale on there! Thank you!
    Good going, I am 75% into the book. I am notoriously slow so I am making progress, but I enjoy it quite a bit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I'd like to thank you guys again for supporting my book, Amazon paid me for the ebook September sales this week! It's a fucking trip to see a Aussie and Canada sale on there! Thank you!
    I didn't catch that you had a book out. Adding it to my Kindle now. Congrats!

10. Brought the fiancee to my sister's for Chanukkah last night. That side of the family is ultra-Orthodox Jewish, which is an extremely insular community that limits their contact with outsiders, so it's genuinely heartwarming to see them welcome her as part of the family. That was not a foregone conclusion; throughout my whole childhood I was lectured about the evils of inter-marriage. But they were really welcoming, especially my sister and her kids.

We first told my niece (6 yo) "Guess what, Ashley is going to be your tante (aunt)" and she got upset and went "Noooooooo. But then she won't be regular Ashley." and we had to say "No, she's not changing, she's just getting married to Uncle Travis" and then she got excited and asked when the wedding is. I showed her a picture of the proposal and she wanted to take a picture of it with a little camera she had so she could see it whenever she wanted. It was really cute.