Page 3 of 2307 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    I'm about to start playing music again. It makes my dick hard as a diamond.
    I have been playing music almost non-stop for like 4 weeks. The only downside has been people bugging me to go and drink. Which is not as awesome as much.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

"which is not as awesome as much..." as what? playing music?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. I've been working a new job closer to home for about 2-3 months now. I've been working around 100+ hours every two weeks, but I really enjoy my job. My last job was over an hour away, made me do other peoples jobs and was cheap. Its good to be back baking/making desserts from scratch and watching items I makeup sell like crazy.

Also got my midi controllers working on my comp, now if windows vista will quit being stupid and let me work on music. Also once I finish getting everything back on this comp and all my software installed I'll be 200% better.

Other than that I stay happy, content and relax and read.

4. I'm finally finally starting school in a few weeks, I drink like a sailor, I get laid often and I'm feeling really confident. I made that thread about depression a few weeks ago but I beat the living shit out of it. Some shit sucks, but that's life...just don't let it get you down.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    I
    Also got my midi controllers working on my comp, now if windows vista will quit being stupid and let me work on music. Also once I finish getting everything back on this comp and all my software installed I'll be 200% better.
    Excellent! Still no Pro Tools for Vista though, which pisses me off for buying hardware that I can't use til they get their shit together.

But...

...otherwise, I play music, either with friends or by myself everyday. My job rules, as I've taken it for granted in the past. Only upon reflection and the words of a kind boss did I see the other side of the canvas. Complacency has been replaced with enthusiasm, and for this I am grateful. I could be mixing Obama and Hillary spots right now, and I'm glad I ain't.

My good friends are fewer these days as I'm getting older, but the ones I have I'd kill for. I'd have no shred of a meaningful existance without our common interests, goals, and general outlook on life. I cherish them everyday that they put up with my eccentricity. I know it can't be easy.

6. I have a lot of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Work sucked ass, but when I put in my 60 cents into the soda machine it spat out two sodas.

Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Today was a short day at work, and also my last day there for the summer. On top of that, my network account there got closed an hour early, so I got to leave even earlier. I'm now looking at a week's vacation, and then I get to go back to school. Which should be awesome.

I finished work on Friday for the summer, and have 2 weeks off and will spend next weekend in MD for the mid-atlantic meetup and a party there the day before.

Hooray.

10. Everything working out despite everything having gone wrong this week. My school lost my $20,000 student loan, canceled my classes and told me after the deadline was due. I went to the appropriate people, sat in their offices until they found out what was wrong fixed it and got my classes back the next day.

Also my g/f might be better at Mortal Kombat than I, we're gonna settle it once mortal kombat ds comes out. I'll trash that filthy outworlder with the power of f-chan.