Page 1562 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 154815581560156115621563156415661576 ... LastLast
Results 15,611 to 15,620 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    The little girl from Kick Ass was in last night's 30 Rock. She's about 14 or whatever in this and man, you can already tell she's going to be hot once she's 18.
    It is terrifying. She's actually 15, but still. That episode was awesome, but semi-creepy with the Lolita undertones.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    life is good sometimes
    Love this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    The little girl from Kick Ass was in last night's 30 Rock. She's about 14 or whatever in this and man, you can already tell she's going to be hot once she's 18.
    She was in an earlier episode and I thought the same exact thing.

88mph solidified a song tonight. If you want to hear a one mic recording at epic volume levels get at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Love this.
    Seconded.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    life is good sometimes
    Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I just found a local access channel, it's currently featuring a show called Retro '94 Bar Scene. These drunk fools with neon clothes are loving their bud light forever.

7. Yesterday was my little brother's bachelor party. For the past 23 years I have smoked as much weed as I could find while pretty much avoiding drinking. My brother has been the opposite. He is a serious drinker and drinks whenever he can. Well the party was fun and all that but I was very proud to drink just as much as him. And I was doubly proud to be watching him puking himself inside out by 5pm while I kept on drinking. Then I went across town and drank more. This morning I am chipper and hangover free. Big brother is still the boss.

Yesterday I was able to see top fuel drag racing in person for the first time. The noise and shockwaves they produce as they pass by are like nothing else. Well, maybe a bomb exploding.

9. Love that stuff. Used to go to the Gatornationals every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Televised spring training game. So relaxing after a slightly shitty day.