Page 2126 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 211221222124212521262127212821302140 ... LastLast
Results 21,251 to 21,260 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

Who?

2. The most dangerous OG in King County and a Washington state treasure, Tom Price. I can't even believe it man. This shit is deep.

3. MOTHERFUCKING GAS HUFFER, geez dude!

Sixteen year old me, snuck out with my mom's car and my 13 year old brother to Beaumont Texas to see Gas Huffer. There were 10 people there, with a pit and crowd surfing. I think that might've been the first "real" show I ever went to.

4. I remember going to see Gashuffer when I was like 16, then hanging out with the dudes from The Joykiller all night.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

5. The arrival of our third child has brought the added benefit of finally purging 5 years of infant clothes, bouncers, toys holed up in basement storage ( well as we work through them one last time). Maybe I'll convert the infant carrier into a RC car....

6. Had diner with my girlfriend's dad last to tell him I plan on proposing to his daughter. Went a lot better than I thought it would, and once I finally got the ball rolling it was a breeze. Going to pop the question on the 4th, so hopefully I'll have some good news come Sunday. She knows its coming and we have been talking about it for months now, but its still pretty exciting.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 01 Jul 2015 at 08:06 PM.

7. Did you discuss the dowry?

8. Are those still in fashion? I was hoping for a few cows and a goat.

are we talking about the dowry or the girl?

wakka wakka wakka

10. He should pay cap to take her, at least that was my proposal