Page 2305 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 2291230123032304230523062307 LastLast
Results 23,041 to 23,050 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post

I mentioned this in chat but one of my papers received an award! I get like $100 and fun resume fodder. Theres even a ceremony and stuff which is quite frankly, terrifying. But I'm going to go and I'm going to have a good time, dammit.
    That’s pretty awesome! What was it on?

2. Life Is Good

IBM and the role it played in the Nazi census, and how this was actively wiped from IBM’s history. Spoiler alert: they are still contributing their tech to genocides around the world
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Well that's fucking awful. : ( (the topic not you winning, already said congrats on that)
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Companies are bad! And thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Congrats, Sats!

7. Life is really good. It moves smooth with the track of music. Vat Agent Dubai

8. Saved a box turtle that was trying to cross the local parkway by my house. He mush have tried to cross, couldn't get past the concrete barrier in the middle, and stated back. Thankfully the few cars that were coming stopped for me as I was running onto the roadway waving and pointing at the little guy in the middle lane.

Then the Turtle pissed on me as I was carrying it off the road and to the lake nearby, lol.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Jun 2019 at 12:04 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Only thing keeping that from being a mixed bag entry is your love of golden showers.

10. Your mom taught me well.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww