Page 2266 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 225222622264226522662267226822702280 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,660 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. My upcoming Sega arcade book is now available for pre-order by the publisher, McFarland!

2. I was invited by a local group of artists to join in on a "1 painting per week" challenge. The goal is to paint 52 paintings this year. Doesn't matter if they're abstract finger paintings or hyper-realistic Rembrandt's. There's no size restrictions either so they could in theory be a 2" square thing. 1 painting per week is the only rule.

So far it's actually been really fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Make sure to include some happy little trees.

4. Post some!!! That’s super cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Sure. Here are the two latest. My first one is a pretty generic sunset over a forest with rolling hills and shit (I didn't upload it). I'm already working on next week's — a bunch of cows. I'll do some abstract's after that (people seem to like them the most). For the yellow tree's one I actually used gold paint, so the trees actually glimmer in the light. They've got some crazy good advancements going on in paint recently (no more cadmium).

shimmeringtrees.JPG

chunkyclouds.JPG
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 14 Jan 2018 at 10:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

That’s nice and all, but how many paintbrushes can you fit in your butt?

All of them, probably.

8. that's pretty good

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That’s nice and all, but how many paintbrushes can you fit in your butt?
    Just one. But it’s pretty big.

You can do better than that. Remember... true art comes from a place of suffering.