Page 2261 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 224722572259226022612262226322652275 ... LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,610 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    God damn it, I know that’s a reference but don’t remember what to.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yeah, you know that crazy thing that happens when you boil water? You can use it to cook food, wild shit... I know.

It even recommends it on the packaging, in the “cooking instructions” section.
    I guess I'd never thought about it. Specifically cooking burgers with steam. I know steam can get super hot and scald, so I'm not shocked, but I initially had this image of holding a burger over a tea kettle. Turns out I'm woefully ignorant on the subject.

The $5 bamboo steamer from the Asian market is one of my better purchases. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    White Castles disgusting little sour burgers can fuck right off, you guys are crazy.
    I agree. I was all hyped to try them when I moved to Chicago and they were disgusting. Once and never again.

5. I had some on a road trip North and I prefer Krystal in the South.
    White Castle's cheese was kind of funky and they put ketchup on it. Krystal is Yellow American and they use mustard.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Too bad neither use mayo.

That's ok, I brought my own. It's from Japan.

8. We have a chain in Ontario called Fast Eddies that used to have have absurd combos like 20 burgers for $12 or whatever. They only sold burgers, CRAZYFRIES! and drinks. I think they have a bigger selection now and don't do the bulk burger thing, but I haven't been there in decades.
    They were the shit when I was in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I agree. I was all hyped to try them when I moved to Chicago and they were disgusting. Once and never again.
    This is the truth 20050603NNExtFrontal-thumb.jpg
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Haven't checked my coinbase account in a few years. I have .02 Bitcoin in there so I've got about $300 I didn't know about until a few minutes ago.