Page 2253 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 223922492251225222532254225522572267 ... LastLast
Results 22,521 to 22,530 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Nice!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I just had to get my suit tailored for the good reason this time.

Feels good.

3. yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Checking new posts every 15 minutes or so is bringing up results. TNL hasn’t been like this in quite some time, lol.

5. Also, it’s the end of October and I’m sitting on my front steps in shorts and a t shirt and it’s 69 degrees after sunset. It’s usually 40-50 degrees this time of year.

6. I know!!! There’s so much going on! It’s like the 00s again!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. I had to go to Madison, Wisconsin for work. I love the accent up here ha. A few people I interviewed even said "Golly gee" and "Ahh geez". It's wicked.

The people I interviewed told me I barely sounded Canadian, and got mildly disappointed I was so forward and direct with my thoughts. "You're a weird Canadian" one guy said to me. "Almost American". I would be insulted if I didn't like America as much as I do (I don't relate to Canadians that well I find).
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 24 Oct 2017 at 11:30 PM.

You are a weird Canadian though.

9. He's like those liberal Americans that threaten to move to Canada but never do, except in reverse.