Page 2054 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 204020502052205320542055205620582068 ... LastLast
Results 20,531 to 20,540 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. There are endless ice cream possibilities on Long Island.

2. I found a neat way to use SMS to get cheap data via SMS codes at work. It's a bit of a hassle but could mean cheap/free data tethering for me.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 23 Jul 2014 at 11:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I don't think there will every be a time when I see "SMS" and don't think "Sega Master System."

as you shouldn't

5. Went in on a scheme to get my Internet Company to stop BUFU'ng me each month. Was trying to get a TV+Internet plan that would keep my speed the same that it was and add a dvr for $20 less a month. After adding the fee's for modem rental, dvr rental and a $40 fucking installation fee I decided against it for basic cable. Why would anybody want a DVR for fucking basic cable, anyway.

They sent me to a retention center. Ended up getting $10 off my bill for a year which I guess is good? Maybe this should be mixed bag.

Buy a cable modem. It'll pay for itself in 8 months, then it'll be good for years.

Mine cost me around $90. I've been using it for about 4 years.

7. Yeah, that's next on the plate. Atlantic Broadband just has us by the balls and they know it. It was funny when I said I don't have TV. "What do you mean, you just don't watch TV?"

"Trick, I pay for the internet, why would I pay for TV too?"

9. check PM's, Chux.

ps: Josh is not wrong.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Josh is not wrong.
    I rarely am. It's a gift.