Page 2276 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 226222722274227522762277227822802290 ... LastLast
Results 22,751 to 22,760 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Hooray!!! any idea what you're going to be working on next? or taking a well deserved break?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Congrats Melf!

3. Thanks guys! It's great to see two years of hard work finally finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Hooray!!! any idea what you're going to be working on next? or taking a well deserved break?
    I'm going to take a few months off, but I've already done a research outline for the next one. It'll be arcade-based, but it won't be about Sega. I'm also probably going to switch publishers, so I'll have more details soon, probably after the Portland Retro Gaming Expo (I'm doing a panel on video game history!).

4. YAY MELF IN PDX!!!!!!!!! Let me know when you'll be in town and I'll see if I can gather up Icarus and M as well if they don't see this we def shall have to go out.

Maybe we can even get some of the Seattle folks to come down too.
    Last edited by bbobb; 04 Jul 2018 at 02:06 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Congratulations.

Send me one, and then I'll stiff you on the shipping. Do it twice and we'll call it even.
    hmm.

6. I’m about to be having another baby. He could be delivered early due to some potential complications (I’ll explain elsewhere) but for now, he’s scheduled to be delivered on the same day my first son was born (August 24th, 6 years apart) which is pretty wild. If he does have to come early, there’s a good chance he’ll be born on my birthday or my girlfriend’s.

I’ve also decided to end my TNL haitus. Don’t even know why it happened other than depression being a major bitch. I’ve been shying away from Facebook lately (no real activity for a month or so) and I may keep it that way.

I missed you guys. Despite all the bickering and hostility thrown around over the years, TNL will always be part of my e-family. It’s been over 15 years since I first registered.

Wow, welcome back. Hope everything goes well for your family!

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    YAY MELF IN PDX!!!!!!!!! Let me know when you'll be in town and I'll see if I can gather up Icarus and M as well if they don't see this we def shall have to go out.

Maybe we can even get some of the Seattle folks to come down too.
    That would be great! We need to grab dinner and hang out!

9. I’ll leave my cave.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Congratulations.

Send me one, and then I'll stiff you on the shipping. Do it twice and we'll call it even.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 09 Jul 2018 at 07:15 PM.