Page 2283 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 226922792281228222832284228522872297 ... LastLast
Results 22,821 to 22,830 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Received this guy a couple of days ago. Looking forward to it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Yeah!

The other day, someone posted a 5-star review on Amazon (Jeannie K) and I don't know them. The idea that a total stranger bought my book in the first week or so and liked it enough to leave a review is nuts.

3. publisher’s secretary.

4. I don't think he has a secretary.

5. Like he'd tell you about his Secret Secretary.

The Very Idea

6. I spent last week hiking around the Adirondack mountains. I've never seen fall colours so vibrant. I've been able to work remotely the last year or two since my job nowadays is mainly doing applied research for tech companies. I'm thinking about buying a few acres and living there a few months of the year.

7. Do it! Sounds like a rad thing.

I've decided that I'm going to go to Japan and spend as much of my money as I can. I will play 3S, smoke dope and draw comics for about a month, then come back here and pound the pavement for that revisionist job. Should be a pretty swell adventure.

8. If you really do go to japan DO NOT bring any weed nor find and smoke any while there.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I have done some light reading on the subject. As a result, I will not be putting all my weed inside of 3 condoms and then inside of my butt.

However, every 3S player on the planet smokes dope all day long like I do. So

I agree with bbobb. And if bbobb and I agree, it's probably a bad idea to do that.