Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 07 Commando (Nintendo DS)

1. It's not quite in the same price range, and nowhere near as powerful, but it seems to handle 16-bit emulators well enough.
    It does have a pretty serious design flaw, though. For some reason, you can't press the Y button and the B button at the same time. It will just act like you're only pressing B, so it really sucks for playing a lot of SNES games with the default button layout. I was hoping there would be a new revision to address this, but since there hasn't been a hardware update since the thing came out, I might just get one as is and try to get used to it. It wouldn't be a problem for the MVS Metal Slug games, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Why must you make me so sad?
    If it's any consolation, I have seen new DSlite systems on sale for as low as $99 lately, so I still might end up getting one.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It's nowhere near as powerful, but it seems to have a pretty serious design flaw. For some reason, you can't press the Y button and the B button at the same time, so it really sucks for playing a lot of SNES games with the default button layout.
    You'd be crazy NOT to get it!