Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 07 Commando (Nintendo DS)

1. Europe 07 Commando (Nintendo DS)

http://ds.ign.com/articles/811/811747p1.html

It sure looks like this could give Contra 4 a run for its money. Chinese developer Mana Computer Systems seems intent on aping Metal Slug- with a similar art style throughout the game and some fucking HUGE bosses. UK publisher Lexicon Entertainment will bring this one out in 2008.

2. Thanks for pointing this out.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

3. Looks interesting...hell that could pass for an MS off-shoot. Even the smoke trails look exactly the same.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

4. DS pleos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

5. Badass sprite work.

I am a fan.

6. Wow, I don't think it could look more like Metal Slug without actually becoming Metal Slug.

But that's cool, looks great to me.

7. That is some mighty fine pixel art. Wholesale plagiarism, but mighty fine all the same. I somehow expect it won't play as awesome as it looks. They never do. But here's hoping I'm wrong.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    That is some mighty fine pixel art. Wholesale plagiarism, but mighty fine all the same. I somehow expect it won't play as awesome as it looks. They never do. But here's hoping I'm wrong.
    Haha yep, that about sums it up.