Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mighty Thor

1. Ultimates 3 doesn't count jack ass, everyone knows that and the answer to your question is both
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

2. I never said anything about Ultimates 3. I generally asked which look and/or story.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. I think this movie could end up being spectacular from what I'm reading. They're getting neat character actors and have the Thor "look" down with their lead actor. The Destroyer looks a bit iffy, but the entire mythology of Thor being told on the big screen with a half decent budget sounds great to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. I really hope Mori's right about how it looks in person, because these pics look God-awful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thor_concept_art_chris_hemsworth_01.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	454.3 KB 
ID:	55168   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thor_concept_art_chris_hemsworth_02.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	624.0 KB 
ID:	55169  

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Those are cgi concept art pics, similar to the Captain America suit pics that have surfaced. they just slapped a cg suit on Hemsworth.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Yeah I get that, and going from the actual picture that was released a month or so back, it seems like he's right about the actual suit not being so plasticy-shiny as it looks in those pics... still, it just seems poorly-designed. It doesn't make him look like somebody who can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk, y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    It doesn't make him look like somebody who can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk, y'know?
    You know Thor can lift 200 tons with that belt on and the Hulk can only lift 100 tons.

From those pics I can't tell if he has the belt on. Hulk v. Thor MIRROR MATCH!!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. get your own gimmick.

10. No. It fit the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo