Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12222425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mighty Thor

1. In the end they find out that Asgard and Gort are just figments of his imagination. He's just a buff homeless dude with a bleached beard.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

2. So he gets exiled out of skyland via a Heaven to Earth laser and the first we see him (I'm assuming when he's tasered) he's in normal human clothing?

3. Deus Ex Machina has a very literal presence in this movie I think.

Ice Rancor?

5. That's exactly what my brother said when he saw the trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. completely underwhelmed

7. Didn't this hit the usual places? I saw a screening last night. Thought it was pretty cool, but they made me watch the 3D version, which isn't my first choice.

8. It did on monday. This movie wasn't bad, wasn't omgawesome, and I felt didn't take any risks.

9. The Earth side of this movie was pretty half baked. I have to give Branagh credit for making the whole magical/high-tech thing with Asgard actually work. It looked awful in pre-release materials.

10. I thought this movie was pretty crummy. I enjoyed him fighting the frost giants at the beginning. Everything else felt completely by-the-numbers and boring. I hope Captain America is much better because I'm losing interest in the Avengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."