Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mighty Thor

Quote Originally Posted by nixhex311 View Post
    I don't know how I feel about this. I like Thor in the Avengers and the Ultimates (He's actually one of my favorite characters in the Ultimates) but I don't know how much I would like a movie with him alone

One thing the Thor mythos has is interseting characters. Loki,Silf,Odin, Surtur. Pretty much all of Asgard is interesting. And with the direction they seem to be going it may end up having no Earth in it at all. Maybe him getting to earth at the end setting up sequels. I for one would love to see exactly how they made Mjolnir out of a Star.

JBNagis

2. I'd love to see Thor high knee lift, then Pedigree Loki through Asgard and then bash his hammer into the ribs.

Then a mic shows up and he grabs the stick and proclaims ...

"I'm-uh the Mighty Thor-uh. I am the King-h of Kings! Any who dares challenges me in Asgard-uh? Will have ta face-uh me in the squared circle-uh!"

Then King Booker shows up.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. I keep hearing really great things about Ptotosevich's script to this one. Although things like The Cell dont elicit a whole lotta faith. But I do think the character could be cool and epic if done well. Check out the Thor Vikings mini series from a few years back for a pretty cool Thor story.

Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry View Post
    I keep hearing really great things about Ptotosevich's script to this one. Although things like The Cell dont elicit a whole lotta faith. But I do think the character could be cool and epic if done well. Check out the Thor Vikings mini series from a few years back for a pretty cool Thor story.
    I think Ragnarok was his best STory. THAT was an epic story line. So much fun to read. And Beta Ray Bill saved his ass. I love it.

JBNagis

5. This sounds awesome. The guy takes issue with it being all-Asgard, but I for one like that. Simonson's run had very little earth in it, after all. There'll be plenty of time for him to hammer around NYC fighting the Wrecking Crew or whatever in the sequels.

Oh, and Warriors Three confirmed, woot woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. I liked the description of the script too. Lot of promise and despite what this guy thinks ... wiggle room. His misgivings of letting the designers create Asgard might be a blessing in disguise. I mean if you describe it in a script you give little to no creative thought to what it could look like. Each comic artist and writer have a different take on a setting. You limit that creative juice you get a stagnant world. Maybe just maybe the CG artists or whoever will have enough forsight and maybe amalgam all of the Versions of Asgard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. I dunno. The way they are going to do this, I think Jon Faverau should just direct every single film. Since, Thor will be intro'd in IM2, then Thor, Cap next year, then Avengers.

9. Yeah, I don't think this news is anything to be thor over quite yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Just cast Triple H, plz.