Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mighty Thor

1. Kevin McKidd is a decent choice. With some good make-up he could be okay -- a little short though. But his voice is booming and boisterous like I imagine Thor's would be.

Triple H is LOL bad. Half the reason Ironman was so good was because Robert Downey Jr. rocked the shit out of the role. Triple H won't be able to do that, as much as he physically suits the role.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. That's correct. I'd much rather someone be able to pull off the role acting-wise than just look like (a rendition) of the character. Kevin McKidd was a bad-ass in Rome, I wouldn't mind him in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I'm just worried that with the director jumping ship and the studio ordering a "script polishing" from the writer, we're not going to get the hundred-mil-plus of awesome we've been hearing the current script delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. At least god-damned Edward Norton isn't re-writing this one.

5. Seen me breda.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Triple H is LOL bad. Half the reason Ironman was so good was because Robert Downey Jr. rocked the shit out of the role. Triple H won't be able to do that, as much as he physically suits the role.
    STFU. HHH delivered a finely-nuanced performance in Blade: Trinity. When his pet vampire poodle fell to its death from a building, the outpouring of pure, raw, unfettered emotion he displayed seemed 100% genuine and ranked right up there with anything I've seen Daniel Day-Lewis turn out.

The man bared his soul to us all, and I’m not letting you talk shit about his bravery and acting talent.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    STFU. HHH delivered a finely-nuanced performance in Blade: Trinity. When his pet vampire poodle fell to its death from a building, the outpouring of pure, raw, unfettered emotion he displayed seemed 100% genuine and ranked right up there with anything I've seen Daniel Day-Lewis turn out.

The man bared his soul to us all, and I’m not letting you talk shit about his bravery and acting talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    "They pretty much fucking ass-raped us!"

Shakespeare quality, that.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. Hey now, that rassler labored over a typewriter by candlelight for DAYS to bring you that line.

9. Originally said by HHH
    And when the fuck did you see my dick, fuck-face?
    Originally said by HHH
    Hey, dick-face. You seen my dog?
    SYNOPSIS: HHH likes dick.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. What, dating Chyna wasn't your first clue?