Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mighty Thor

1. Even after dating Chyna, the love affair woth cocks lives on.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. You miss my point or I entirely miss yours.

3. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    nope
    Sucks cus he could really play him. If only Thor didn't talk.
    I don't remember him being too bad on SNL back when The Rock did an episode. Then again, I may be remembering how much better The Rock and The Big Show were. I'll have to dig out the mpegs if I still have them.

4. Meanwhile, over at Marvel, the name they are tossing around to pick up Thor's mighty hammer is Brad Pitt! A solid choice.

Keep in mind, NO OFFER HAS BEEN MADE TO PITT YET!

Mark Petrosevich wrote one hell of a draft which they are in the process of trimming down for budgetary reasons. Not for nothing, with the acting chops that Downey Jr brought over to Iron Man, it's understandable why Marvel wants to go after a reputable name like Pitt - they're gonna need someone who can act. I personally loved Pitt's bad ass characterization of Achilles in Troy, so I think Pitt could pull off Thor. Marvel is not going to be typical and go after the John Cenas, Chris Jerichos and Tyler Manes of the world. That would be corny.

Could Brad Pitt, like Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr before him, be feeling the mid life urge to act in a movie for his children to enjoy now that he is a dotting dad? Only time will tell, but first I think Marvel needs to lock down a director.
    I could live with this. He's not really built enough, but I've already kinda resigned myself to that - the only people who are are 'roid-heads, and how many of them can act?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Hmm…I could see it. He'd have to bulk up larger than ever, but I could see it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. fucker. no. he's supposed to be Cap. Thats already been decided in the Cap thread.

7. What about Karl Urban?

2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    What about Karl Urban?

9. tHHHor.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Honestly, I don't give a fuck if the guy can't act. Thrple H was born to play Thor.

Arnold wasn't exactly the greatest actor when he did Conan, but he made that work. The director just went with his strengths- saying short, cool lines and cutting up people like tissue paper.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww