Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Dating = Cheating?

1. Question Virtual Dating = Cheating?

Wallstreet: Is this man cheating on his wife?

I've always been amused by how each side takes this issue. Of course, it also depends on the person. If you're spending 4 to 6 hours a day playing newly wed on the web with another (2nd Life, WoW, etc) while ignoring your own spouse/family, you may have a problem. This man sounds like he's given up a bit more than he claims to his wife and the newspaper. Then you have our favorite Oz girl who flew to America and into the hands of the authorities for her own love (WoW, wasn't it?).

Is it cheating? A Rabbai once told me that it's only cheating if you're giving away your heart and simply confusion of how to act when already attached if you're not. Thoughts?

2. If you need to talk to another woman it means you're not getting something from your current woman so it's cheating.

Do it anyway though, fuck that bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    A Rabbai once told me that it's only cheating if you're giving away your heart and simply confusion of how to act when already attached if you're not.
    So it's not cheating if I have heartless sex with someone else?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    So it's not cheating if I have heartless sex with someone else?
    He was only speaking in the virtual sense. Part of a "Reform Judaism in the Virtual World" series of talks he was hosting. Probably his second best after the discussion of how closely the Reform Jew should be following the rules of Kashrut.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    He was only speaking in the virtual sense.
    Thanks for bursting my bubble.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Thanks for bursting my bubble.
    You haven't convinced her you're just trying out people to join a threesome with the two of you? Worked on mine.

7. Fuck this lame thread.

Yes.

You have a emotional and physical responsibility to your spouse. If you are going to others to meet those needs, then something is wrong. Either with you, or your spouse.

9. Let's derail this properly. I currently cleaned out some old boxes and located a small treasure of playstation 1 games.

Currently playing Jumping Flash 2 and remembering why I kept it. This really needs a PS3 version.

Seriously...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

lol, you play video games