Thread: The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion

I was going to put this in my Sidewalk Cafe thread, but it's too important.

Rav Shmuel is a rabbi who hangs out in Greenwich Village and plays original compositions on his guitar. He has a beard and sidelocks and he loves The Dead. He does not see an inconsistency between these two identities. Rather, he thinks of Judaism and music as complementary and often coalescing tools and methods for communication (blah blah blah).

Rav, who has taught Jewish Philosophy and Talmud at various Universities, has also toured the country with Gefiltefish, his first stateside band, playing sold-out parking lots before and after Phish shows. He does not play klezmer, although he does make the odd Maimonidean joke. He thinks of himself as a Rock Star.

Born in Brooklyn, Rav spent seven years in Jerusalem teaching by day and playing in the clubs at night before moving back to New York in 2001. Typing "Open Mike Night New York" into Google pointed Rav to the notorious Antihoot held in the East Village's landmark venue The Sidewalk Cafe. He quickly became a house favorite on a scene that has produced such stars as Beck, Hamell On Trial, The Moldy Peaches and, most recently, Regina Spektor. Within months he moved up to being a headlining weekend act.

http://www.ravshmuel.com

2. Funny considering that "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is a book of anti-semitic propaganda lol.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

3. Those lyrics are fucking awesome. I'd like to hear more.

4. Quote Originally Posted by UrielSynthesis View Post
    Funny considering that "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is a book of anti-semitic propaganda lol.
    Did you even watch the fucking video?
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

5. Obviously not.

BTW thanks Scourge, this is good stuff.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Yeah, I forgot to mention - that was awesome.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

I might be inclined to put the whole album up in the normal place in a bit.

8. That would be awesome.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

It's up, go get it.