Page 1 of 66 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: BioShock: The Second Coming (Also Spoilers)

1. BioShock: The Second Coming (Also Spoilers)

omg TEH DATABASE.

b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. all pro football lol

3. xbox.com screenshot imo

4. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    xbox.com screenshot imo
    it shows up completely in japanese for me, damn camino.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. So I just finished the game, and yeah it pwns. Game of the some indeterminate time period.

Fair warning for you achievement whores: don't kill Cohen until after you get in his apartment and get the weapon upgrade, or you will not be able to get all of the achievements.

6. A man creates, a parasite asks "Where's my share?"

I did what Dip said not to

7. Stay away from the non-Steam PC version. Apparently, the boxed copy comes with some version of Securom that limits you to two installs total. This includes installs onto the same computer.

Completely insane.

The Steam version does not suffer from this limitation, although it also uses Securom in some fashion.

8. Reposted from OMFG Database thread:

This game is like crack. I could easily see myself still playing this game right now from when I stopped at 11:30 last night.

I wish my PC was a little better so combat would be a touch smoother, but it is still very much playable.

I want to read the spoilers you guys have posted so I don't miss stuff or find cool things I can didn't even think of doing, but that'd be a huge disservice to myself.

The best experience so far was in one of the Med Pavilion rooms where you pick up a tonic on a desk with a microscope. I turn around to go and there is a splicer RIGHT IN MY FACE staring me down. I shout to myself 'HOLY SHIT' and my wife asks what's wrong and I say 'This game is fucking awesome, that's what's wrong!'.

Also, am I not conserving Eve properly? I am always finding myself with 1-2 hypos at the most and getting frequently close to running out of Eve entirely. And yeah, I get 3-4 electros off before I have to inject. I'm finding I use a zap/wrench combo and a standalone headshot 50:50 the time on random enemies.

9. I started hurling dead corpses at splicers per Melf's post, and holy shit do they do a ton of damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Stay away from the non-Steam PC version. Apparently, the boxed copy comes with some version of Securom that limits you to two installs total. This includes installs onto the same computer.
    This is the biggest piece of anti-piracy bullshit since StarForce. Who thought of this and how did they get so stupid?

Do you have to call or email for further installations or are you just fucked? One of my friends went hunting for this yesterday and couldn't find the 360 version so he got a boxed PC copy, I don't think he'll be happy about this. On the bright side, I'm sure we'll soon have a piracy way to circumvent the restrictions imposed by legally supporting the game.