Thread: Summer Swimsuit Revival: Capcom Vs SNK Volleyball!!

1. Summer Swimsuit Revival: Capcom Vs SNK Volleyball!!

Hey all, I'm new to the board. Wildcat said I should swing by, so here I am! Here's my Summer Swimsuit pic... I hope you like it! ^_^

And here are the original B&Ws:

My boss is an Italian plumber.

2. welcome man! it's good to see you've taken the plunge to this neck of da woods! hopefully more of the SRK crew will come here as well. Besides, we got other boards for discussion (not like fighting games is all to discuss), so here's lookin to see you dwelling elsewhere too!

Love the linework...one of the better defined pieces I've seen from you yet. I also especially dig the eyes.

keep up the good work...hopefully I can post some stuff soon.

3. Rushmore! Haven't seen u in awhile, man. Great idea for a summer sport. Reminds me of DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball (duh!).... Man, what fanservice..... I'm excited.... and so is bahn !

Nice work, man. And u gotta tell me how u did the background!

Once again, great work! Forget Dead or Alive Volleyball, give me CVS Volleyball any day of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

5. Covers June Challenge too!

Great work. Vibrant colors, a background, and pretty girls . No room for improvement

xxxtreme?

6. Whee!
    Welcome aboard Rushmore! I see you've gone and posted a lot here already! I'll reply to em when I get more time! Hope you stick around! Keep up the good work!