Thread: The "New Posts" Link

1. The "New Posts" Link

"User CP" is probably my most clicked link on TNL because it gives me an instant display of all the threads I've posted in that have new content.

This new "New Posts" link is almost as good, giving me a snapshot of the latest activity on all the sub-boards without my having to go to each board.

Click-reduction is good.

2. That new posts link has been there forever.

Nice of you to finally notice.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I like the ability to reply to other peoples forum topics.

4. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    I like the ability to reply to other peoples forum topics.
    I found this cool button that automatically copies what you posted and even tells people that you posted it.

I never would have thought that something like "quote" would do something that cool.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Did you know that if you type [ imafag] your post here [ /imafag] something really cool happens?

without the spaces of course.

6. Whoa, it's been there forever really? It looked so shiny and out of place to me yesterday. Nevermind then. Carry on.

7. fun fact: you can double-click on the highlighted forum icons on the forum index (the images to the left of each forum) to magically make that forum read, too. WEB 2.0!