Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senjou no Valkyrie: Gallian Chronicles

1. Senjou no Valkyrie: Gallian Chronicles

Pics at The Magic Box.

Something about this makes me all happy on the insides. There's something about it, be it the genre mash-up that it's trying, or the art style, or the setting... something reminds me of an era of gaming not really paid much attention to anymore. Does that even make sense? Not really.

There is just something that I really like about the whole thing. I just wish there was more info on it and I hope that the PS3 is a worthwhile purchase by the time it comes out (or I can has 360 port pls?).
    A is for action

2. Seems interesting, but I don't really like the character design that much.

3. This is like... the direction I've been saying for years Dynasty Warriors should go, but with guns instead of melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Not a fan of the art, which is a shame since graphically it looks pretty terrible.

Graphics seem shit (hard to tell from the low quality scans), but somehow it's appealing to me too. cocks
    I took all your French Toast.

6. It's Sega, it'll suck.

7. There are videos posted at gamersyde.

Downloading now...
    A is for action

8. Looks good to me, although I wish it were turn based with menus instead of 3rd person action. I would get excited about it, but it's from Sega.

9. It is turn based. Only one character moves at a time with each side taking turns. The only difference is you don't have awkward menus to deal with.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. I want:

I don't want: