Thread: Papoose - Internationally Known

1. Papoose - Internationally Known

If you haven't heard the underground king of New York yet D/L or buy this shit now for real. If it isn't enough its his 17th mixtape so take your pick this kid is hottest find since Lupe, the hottest East Coast rapper since Reflection Eternal hit. Those who know me know I'm a huge Talib fan so comin from thats sayin' alot.

But don't just restrict the talk to Internationally Known any Pap discussion is welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Pap's punchlines are pretty good. But it seems like he will always be NY's best kept secret.

3. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    If you haven't heard the underground king of New York yet D/L or buy this shit now for real. If it isn't enough its his 17th mixtape so take your pick this kid is hottest find since Lupe, the hottest East Coast rapper since Reflection Eternal hit. Those who know me know I'm a huge Talib fan so comin from thats sayin' alot.

But don't just restrict the talk to Internationally Known any Pap discussion is welcome.
    Are you his hype man?
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Well, he does kick ass.

5. I lost interest in Papoose like a year and a half ago.

yeah I found out about Papoose about 5 years ago and never really got into it.

Probably because the person who told me about him was a shitty rap fan.

7. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Are you his hype man?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    yeah I found out about Papoose about 5 years ago and never really got into it.

Probably because the person who told me about him was a shitty rap fan.
    What are you tryin to say?

Anyway the mixtape's sick you guys should check it out. Anybody check it out yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.