Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV)

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV)

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Box
    Sony has released new screenshots of Uncharted: Golden Abyss for NGP. The game will make use of the dual analog stick, gyro sensor, front and back touch panels; such as throwing grenades by dragging them on the touch screen. The game takes place before Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the story is standalone and therefore not a prequel.
    Link with Screenshots

I have various digits crossed that all this gyro sensor and touch stuff is optional.

Also, doesn't Golden Abyss sound like a urinal?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 Aug 2011 at 02:21 PM.

2. No, it sounds like a sex/fetish move where the guy pisses into her........ah, you get the idea. I'm looking forward to this game.

Eurogamer preview

Again, that gimmick shit better be optional.

I think they mentioned in the press conference that it was all optional and traditional controls were included so fans of the series could just jump on in.

I'm sure they're all very excited by the Vita's million different gadgets but there's no point to so many redundant gameplay options.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    No, it sounds like a sex/fetish move where the guy pisses into her........ah, you get the idea.
    No I don't. Please explain further.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I think they mentioned in the press conference that it was all optional and traditional controls were included so fans of the series could just jump on in.
    They did. You missed my TNL chat excitement over that.

7. My only concern/worry is that Naughty Dog isn't the team behind this. I would imagine they've given some input on it, I just hope its a lot of input.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

PSP versions with different developers are a crap shoot. It could turn out great like God of War or shitty like Ratchet and Clank.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Looks pretty good so far.