Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - September 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    i held off for a long time getting this one, didnt really like House of 1k corpses, figured for 2 bucks id watch it once and trade it in.
    The Devil's Rejects deserves two thumbs up. It was a great movie. It's much grittier and far less campy than 1000 Corpses, and as a whole is just that much better. I actually didn't like 1000 Corpses until I saw The Devil's Rejects, the movie made me like the characters so much I actually enjoy House of 1000 Corpses now.
    Last edited by Brand X; 01 Sep 2007 at 04:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    now i just need to find Brick for cheapo
    Loved that one too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Hard Candy rocked.
    you're goddamned right it does.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Two thumbs up for Devil's Rejects? Wtf. Rob Zombie sucks so bad.
    you honestly can't come away from the new Halloween and feel that way. if so, you try to hard and i will piss AIDS into your mouth.

5. I'd picked up The Fifth Element for $13.50 at Fry's.

6. I agree Devil's Rejects is about ten times better than 1000 Corpses, but that doesn't make it good. It only highlights just how terrible 1000 Corpses was.

7. Mom-in-law in town and for my brithday from her, I got:

Metroid Prime 3
    South Park Season 10
    Simpsons Season 10
    Blades of Glory
    Serenity CE
    ATHF Movie
    And a new desk chair. My current one is on it's last leg (almost literally) so my mom-in-law and wife walked me over to the chairs section at Best Buy and said 'Happy Birthday! Pick one.'

The woman also got Wild Arms 5 and reserved the next FFXI expansion for all 3 systems.

8. The woman also got Wild Arms 5 and reserved the next FFXI expansion for all 3 systems.
    reserved the next FFXI expansion for all 3 systems.
    for all 3 systems.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I agree Devil's Rejects is about ten times better than 1000 Corpses, but that doesn't make it good.
    Well taking into consideration you tend to like anything that is the exact opposite of awesome, I'm not surprised you think this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Well, what if I said... I LIKE YOU, MR. BRANDX. THEN WHAT!