Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - September 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by FX View Post
    Who's on 1st, What's on 2nd.....
    What?

Exactly!

2. $500 on sale at Best Buy this week.

Click the image for details. Working great so far. I've been on the lookout for a decent laptop for travel & school and this one seems to deliver everything I need. Vista is alright so far, this is my first experience with it. I plan on adding another gig of ram as soon as I can afford to.

Also picked up a $30 logitech cordless notebook mouse. And I'm glad I did, I forgot how much I hate touch pads.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. and

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post

Honestly, do you believe the game will sell that many more units on the 360?
    I work at a game store, and yes, you should believe it to (because it's happening as you read this).

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I don't have a 360.

I'd probably have bought one over the PS3, if I didn't have to worry about shipping back the console when it dies. Needless to say, I believe the PS3 will have the better lineup, within a year or 2, and the 360 probably has another 3 years left before MS brings out the 720, or whatever they'll call it.
    play the system for a few hours, turn it off and let it rest, and go back to it. they made the cooling system even better (thank god) and now there really is no reason to choose ps3 over 360. And lineup wise? Are you fucking mad? I don't care that 360 had a years head start, the selection of GOOD games VASTLY outnumbers that of the ps3. I can count the quality ps3 games on one hand. Everything else is middle of the road to garbage. When you go and factor in how many exclusives they lost as well, and that the ports they're getting are better on 360 (Vegas, anyone?), that statement becomes completely bunk. And no, Lair and Heavenly Sword won't save the system. We've had lair for a week, I haven't even recieved a call for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Bought this, and used the $6 left over to reserve Eternal Sonata. It's RPG time on the 360!
    game is freaking awesome. it's sucking my life away.

Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post

So far, so good.
    game is so fucking good, best on the system imo. It's the only thing that can pull me away from Blue Dragon for a while (which is uhhhmazing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    I'd rather play games now, than twiddle my thumbs over potentials and possiblities.
    this man knows where it's at.

5. Quote Originally Posted by torgo View Post

and

Congrats on the Spinal Tap purchase - that's one of the funniest movies ever, and the extras are actually worthing viewing/listening to. So far, all I've picked up this month is Dig Dug for 200 MS points thanks to the half-off sale.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Just purchased this jacket, I like it.

7. Ugh. Has it been a month already? This sucks.

8. Sorry about your luck, slappy.

9. Polo clothing always makes me feel ancient. It just has that old person feel to it.

Picked up a t-shirt from the Mr. Winter collection out in L.A. Should've tried it on or something because it's way too big. I'm sure a tailor can fix that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Polo clothing always makes me feel ancient. It just has that old person feel to it.

Picked up a t-shirt from the Mr. Winter collection out in L.A. Should've tried it on or something because it's way too big. I'm sure a tailor can fix that.
    I'm close to thirty, trust me when I was 24 I didn't wear polo either,. I think it's an acquired taste as I get older. At this rate, I'll be rocking brooks brothers in 15 years, jesus.