Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Members Profiles

1. Yay, it's fixed finally.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Hurray!

I rarely want to view a new guys profile, but it got old real quick when you couldn't.

3. lol, exactly. "Hey, this new guy made a good post, what a funny cat picture. Where did he come from, does he have a website?"

YOU CANNOT SEE THIS PROFILE NOOB

"Well fuck this! Troll him into goddamn oblivion!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Sorry to bump an old thread, but this same problem has been happening to me today. Once for a new member and just now for catsmeow.

5. should be good to go again

6. Yeah, i'm having trouble seeing spammers profiles. Same problem.

7. I've been trying to view a new member's profile, I know as of tonight they have at least one post, still not working.
    But I've had this problem before and it resolved itself apparently, so I guess I'm not worried. More wondering what the guidelines are for viewing a new member's profile.

8. Why do you need to check the profiles of the whores you have join TNL? You know them. They make three stupid posts and never come back.

9. The first two were like that, this one actually like the internet!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Why do you need to check the profiles of the whores you have join TNL? You know them. They make three stupid posts and never come back.
    Why do you think they don't come back?