Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack site warning

1. Attack site warning

Google Chrome is listing some of the ads on here as being from attack sites. Thought you guys might want to look into that.

2. Thank god I thought it was just me.

3. God is telling you to subscribe.

4. I loaded the cell phone thread and my browser asked me where to save a PDF file. Related?

5. Fuck. I've been getting .pdf errors on my work PC but figured it was just my crap computer being grumpy. Whatever is causing that needs to die, immediately, and its defiled corpse left as a warning for any other advertisers thinking they may be clever.

James

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    I loaded the cell phone thread and my browser asked me where to save a PDF file. Related?
    would explain why google thinks it's an attack site (pdf exploits)

7. Like James, Adobe has been crashing while I browse TNL too. I thought it was just my shitty computer being shitty.

8. I'll check into it. I recently had to accept a greater range of ads because when I look ahead, I see insufficient funding after April. Don't underestimate the importance of the post I made in the "What's Bugging You" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I just received a cost-of-living pay increase. So why am I posting in this thread? My insurance premium went up at the same time, resulting in a net 3.6% pay cut.

Time to visit the "Life after TNL" thread.
    I'll kill whatever's causing the problem, if it is on TNL's end, but I can't get much pickier about ads.

9. better job, cheaper server

or a fundraiser!

10. I don't know if you'd be comfortable about doing so, but how about telling us how much it costs to run TNL? (Unless you've done so already at some point, and I missed it.) I think it'd be much easier to get some financial support from the regulars if they knew exactly what it took to keep this place going.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.