Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Okami + Vagrant Story

1. WTB: Okami + Vagrant Story

Since smoothcriminal has decided to vanish and NOT send me Vagrant story and others for what i paid, i must search elsewhere. PM me how much your willing to let go of them for.

Complete packages please (case, booklet, disc(s) in good condition)
    Last edited by B-Ri; 05 Sep 2007 at 01:23 AM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. ISO is something you burn.

LF, or WTB is what you want to say.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    ISO is something you burn.

LF, or WTB is what you want to say.
    In. Search. Of.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. I thought someone was soliciting pirated PS1 games.

5. Exactly.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I believe TRU has Okami for $19.98. Check your local TRU B-Ri.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I believe TRU has Okami for $19.98. Check your local TRU B-Ri.
    omfg FTW ill check tomorrow.

also: still really want VS.

8. praxis, there are 0 copies of okami anywhere around here

D=

9. Well that sucks.

10. Okami is teh rare already? If they don't do a reprint, copies will be worth tons in a few years.