Thread: PS3 with Eight FREE Blu-Ray Discs

1. PS3 with Eight FREE Blu-Ray Discs

As pointed out to me by Ashen Victor, Amazon has another PS3 special currently running. Use the link below to check out the details and also help TNL with your Amazon purchases:

PlayStation 3 with Eight Blu-ray Discs Free

2. well, i can't really take all the credit because it was already posted here by stormy. i just wanted to know how i could get it to work with the TNL Store.

3. Ah, same deal, huh?

I'll wait for Josh to call me a noob before I merge the threads.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Noob

Merge thread.

5. LOL.

Nick loses at TNL.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Oops. I should have put the TNL referral link in my post. Merge and edit the TNL link into mine pls

7. Damn, I'm so tempted to buy...

8. Don't do it Tim, unless you really need a Bluray player.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Don't do it Tim, unless you really need a Bluray player.
    I have no need for the PS3 as there is no games I would be interested in buying until maybe Time Crisis. Not to mention, the lack of rumble in the SIXAXIS. Just want something now that I have (in 2 weeks) a 24" widescreen monitor that can do 1080i (1920x1200) so I want to put it to good use. Maybe I'll just become a Wii360!
    Last edited by bandit; 06 Sep 2007 at 10:55 AM.

10. http://www.walmart.ca/wps-portal/sto...Id=13966&lang=

Posted this in the PS3 thread, I guess I should post it here too. Walmart Canada has dropped the price of the 80 Gig PS3 by $100 to $549 Canadian for their anniversary sale.