Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Robotech

1. No they didn't.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Robotech was a bastardization of other source material. It turned out ok despite itself. And if Transformers is any indication, this is going to be a bastardization of a bastardization.

Besides, Harmony gold needs to die in a fire. They've done nothing but hinder new macross games and shows from coming to the US.

EDIT: I mean come on, have you goes seen the original stuff, like Robotech II: the sentinels?

Last edited by Fe 26; 18 Nov 2008 at 11:54 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    This could be awesome. I mean they made transformers work.
    When was this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post

EDIT: I mean come on, have you goes seen the original stuff, like Robotech II: the sentinels?
    Nobody's going to make a movie about that shit. Come on buttcheeks, this will focus on Macross and you know it. Quit being stupid.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    When was this?
    When Starscream was ripping the F22 Raptors in half and then transforming back to a jet.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

I have about as much desire to see macross put on the silver screen without giving any money or authority to the original creatures as I have to see someone digging up old ramones recording bits, making country songs out of them, and then having them sold as completely original and authentic albums.

Or in other words, not at all.

and you're kind of missing the point of why I posted the video. We have no proof that they can do a completely original anything. Everything new they've done has been garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    When Starscream was ripping the F22 Raptors in half and then transforming back to a jet.
    Oh, the Even Stevens Robot movie. I had forgotten about that.

8. Fuckin' haters man I swear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Come on buttcheeks, this will focus on Macross and you know it. Quit being stupid.
    Incorrect, it will focus on LOVE! LOL.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Macross_do_you_remember_love_dvd.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	42363  

I'd much rather get a US release of that on blueray than see hollywood transformersish version of robotech.

DE CULTURE!