Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Rebirth is out. Did anyone get it and does anyone know if jump can be mapped to a button this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I did, and yes it can.
    I didn't even dare dream.

2. Anyone who passed on this game the first time needs to buy it and play it. Damn fun game, I really enjoyed it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. We only got in the $60 version. I want it, but...I know I wont open it.

Amazon has it, if anything.

5. I bought this at $7.50 in the PSN sale. It's worth so much more.

It feels like a streamlined Devil May Cry game. I have a really nice amount of control over the character, so when I fuck up and lose I know how and why. It's pretty easy so far, though.

Why do action games insist on having an XP system nowadays? It would be difficult to do the ever-increasing power crawl of sword upgrades without it, but I'd much rather the damn game just progressively get harder instead.

Funny how I've never played a Vanillaware game before Dragon's Crown and, with this, they're two-for-two in my book.

My book reads right-to-left desu.

Don't play Odin Sphere or the un-fixed Muramasa if you want to keep it that way.

7. Final DLC is official announced. It looks kinda adorable, which is weird for this game.

8. Did you play the Nekomata one? it's pretty amazing
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Did you play the Nekomata one? it's pretty amazing
    It really is. I've downloaded all three available thus far, but haven't gotten too far in any of them.

Is it just me, or is there a CRAZY difficulty spike? I had no problem beating the main game on Chaos for both characters. These Genroku Legends destroy me just on the first boss! I managed to get past that part on Nekomata at least. A LATER boss is currently annihilating me, though.