Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinions on these games...

1. Originally posted by Pehd
    Gitaroo Man!
    I agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. Well, Well. Zidane is lost again. What do I do, What do I do

Ok, man, here are some thoughts:

FFX - Playing it right now, and its pretty cool rpg. I like the story, characters, it has fun battles with new working battle system. If you liked FF7 & 8, you will definately like FFX.

GTA3 - Great action/adventure game, true 3d world, which gives you freedom to go anywhere and do anything you want. You can either follow the missions, or just run on the street and cause the destruction. One of the best games on PS2 right now.

VF4 - I'm not a big VF fan, but I really enjoyed FV4, its pretty much one of the best 3d fighting game right now. Great graphics and controls, deep fighting system, lots of extras and lots of fun.

Silent Hill 2 - Not as scary as original, but nevertheless creepy and bizzare game. Great graphics, interesting story, some cool locations, weird monsters to kill, and 5 endings to find

And please check out Shadow Hearts, if you want to play good rpg. Its very cool game, with fun story and characters, inventive battle system, lots of secrets to find and great music. Plus its about $30 or even less everywhere so its a steal

So, for the games I would reccomend to get first:

FFX and Shadow Hearts for some fun role playing
    VF4 for some ass kicking
    GTA3 for some general mayhem !

The Choise is yours ! Choose wisely !

3. Yes, Maximo is another great game. Cool old school fun, with big levels full of secrets, fun gameplay, music.

Check out the BlockBuster near you, they might have used copies for just $10 ! If you dont mind used games its a great deal.

zidane747 Guest
    Yeah, I think I'll get VF4 and FFX. But do they have any replay value?

5. ones a fighting game the other is an rpg. not too hard. fighting games only have replay if you have friends and an RPG never has replay. unless it's like SoA/Shining Force or other games where you have to "find" members.

6. Well, VF4 is fighting game, and fighting games always have replay value

As for FFX, its going to take you a while to beat it, plus you will probably try to do all the side quests and find hidded aeons, ultimate weapons and such, so it will take long time to beat. But when you done, its just like any other rpg game. Once you beat it once you know the story.

7. Originally posted by zidane747
    Yeah, I think I'll get VF4 and FFX. But do they have any replay value?

Like most RPGs, FFX will last 1 (maybe 2) playthroughs.

With Kumite mode, you'll be playing for a good, long time...

8. I would choose GTA3 and VF4. They both have enough replay value to keep you playing for months. They are well worth your money.

On the other hand, there is this other game, developed by Nintendo I believe, called Metall Gere Sahlid or something like that. It's not that popular but maybe you should give it a try. I heard there's naked men in it, and we all know how much you like naked men.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Takumi

On the other hand, there is this other game, developed by Nintendo I believe, called Metall Gere Sahlid or something like that. It's not that popular but maybe you should give it a try. I heard there's naked men in it, and we all know how much you like naked men.

Hmmm, Metal Gear Solid, huh? Never heard of it......

10. Originally posted by Takumi

And the main reason I'm interested in picking up FFX? Lulu, mofo. She'd make a fine, fine ho.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww