Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to buy a Xbox 360 premium?

1. Anyone want to buy a Xbox 360 premium?

I finally got my replacement system back from Microsoft, so now I have an extra 360 lying around.

I could return it where I bought for a full refund, but I think I'd rather sell it to someone here in the community who might actually use it.

Here are the details:

The system was bought on 8/11/07 at Walmart (I still have the receipt).

The only thing I've used in the premium package is the system itself; everything else remains unopened and untouched.

I have not registered the system with Microsoft, so you can still register it under your name to get it covered under the Microsoft warranty.

If asked for, I can take some pictures of the box.
    You can check past records of my transaction feedback here:

Cheap Ass Gamer

Amazon

eBay
    Paypal is the preferred method of payment, but I could also do a USPS money order if necessary.

If you have an offer to make, please send me a PM.

If there is no interest by the end of the week, I will probably just go return it to Walmart for a refund.
    Last edited by jyoung; 09 Sep 2007 at 06:34 PM.

2. Well, unless I hear from someone today, it's getting returned tomorrow.

3. How much do these go for again? I was thinking about getting a new one before Halo 3 came out.

The thing is, I already have a busted Xbox so I wont need to hard drive. I might just get a lolcore

4. Judging by completed eBay auctions, it looks like the premiums go for about $300 plus $20 - $30 for shipping.

The 20 GB hard drives seem to be going for about $55 plus $10 - $15 for shipping.

Honestly, though, I'd really like to get rid of everything at once and not have to break up the bundle.

5. Why wouldn't you want to return it and get full retail back?

6. Like I said, I don't mind eating the $40 - $50 difference if I can help someone out here who is looking for a system.

Getting another TNL person into the 360 community is worth more to me in the long run, since it makes the online experience that much better for everyone involved in the community (more people competing on leaderboards, more people to play online games with, etc.)
    Last edited by jyoung; 14 Sep 2007 at 01:06 PM.

7. I wouldnt mind but I'm tight on cash.

8. I'll give you three monthly installments of $100.00

9. We should collectively buy it as a board and pass it around as the official TNL "loaner" 360 for those of us waiting for the lovely white cardboard box to arrive.

10. The only problem is that, for the last five or six months, there has been a consistent rotation of three or four people waiting for their refurb to arrive.

Were we to set up something like that, we'd definitely need more than one system