Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevar Forget!

1. Why would I type something and then quote exactly what I just typed?

2. I dunno, it's just what I saw. You've obviously deleted it now. But it existed for a hot internet minute.

Also you're most likely an egomaniac and love the sound of your own voice (edit: posts).

3. I can't help but notice how you guys are twisting what was said by Nocturne. He never said anybody deserved to die, and though I'm not defending the way he said it, he's sorta right. We trained the zealots, who attacked us, to fight the Russians, and this was one time where the Russians were right; those people were fucking bat shit insane. Had we kept ourselves out of affairs that didn't concern us, we never would have been attacked. Simply, we got bitten. I may not like the way he said it, but he wasn't wrong for saying it, American hubris brought on the 9/11 attacks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    Why some people feel compelled to make apologies for terrorists is beyond me.
    Who's making apologies?

5. What does supporting Bin Laden in repelling the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan have to do with 9/11?

6. Because if we hadn't armed, trained, funded, and help glorify him there he wouldn't have become a terrorist powerbroker in the 90s and ergo there wouldn't be a 9/11. It was a foreign policy mistake, and there was blowback. But does that mean that innocent people 'deserved' to die? Fuck no, and that's a stupid notion to even hold.
    Time for a change

7. Btw- i recently watched Farienheit 9/11.
    Canthe stuff brought up(extremely provocative) be considered truthful?
    Scary to think that Saudi Arabia owns 7 percent of the U.S. economy. : /

8. G0zen: You're greatly exaggerating our dealings with Bin Laden.

Nocturne: Saudi Arabia doesn't own 7 percent of the U.S. economy. Most of the "facts" in the movie are bogus.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    G0zen: You're greatly exaggerating our dealings with Bin Laden.
    No he isn't, he's spot-fucking-on.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    It was a foreign policy mistake, and there was blowback.
    Perfectly succinctly said.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    But does that mean that innocent people 'deserved' to die? Fuck no, and that's a stupid notion to even hold.
    Also correct, which is why I never said as much, though my words were a bit poorly chosen. I meant that it was coming, and we knew that it was.

EDIT; Anyone else laugh when the English reporter hid under a car and said, as the towers were collapsing, ''I hope that we live,'' for some reason I couldn't stop laughing when he said it.
    Last edited by Shine; 20 Sep 2007 at 02:35 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    G0zen: You're greatly exaggerating our dealings with Bin Laden.
    No I'm not. He directly received US taxpayer money and US weaponry through Pakistani intelligence. Without these he'd have been just a stain on some Soviet soldier's bayonet and Afghanistan would been subjected to the horrors of a secular government with human rights and universal suffrage.
    Last edited by g0zen; 20 Sep 2007 at 02:32 AM.
    Time for a change